I love steak fries! One time I made these and now they periodically show up on the menu. I love that I can tweek the recipe, change the spices, just toss them together in the bowl and plop them on the baking sheet.
Oven Steak Fries
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Large Baking Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine oil, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in a large bowl and stir well.
3. Cut potatoes in quarters, then quarter them again, cut quarters crosswise in half to form wedges.
4. Transfer wedges into bowl with seasonings and coat potatoes evenly.
5. Place potatoes on ungreased large baking sheet without crowding.
6. Bake until well browned and fork tender – about 40 minutes to 1 hour.
7. Serve immediately